Sunday, June 18, 2006

imagine all the people living life in peace.

Seven and a half hours overtime this week is going to make paying rent a little bit easier.

Unsure if I like the new Chili Peppers album. The more I listen to it, the more I just don't think it sounds like the Chili Peppers. It's not that it's bad at all, but it sounds contemporary and also somehow not as real. The solid sound is still there but it just doesn't rock as hard, and when it tries, it sounds way too rehearsed, or manufactured, or something. Dani California's a good song.

Tomorrow I'll be baking a big sheet cake for my roommate's brother's graduation party. I get to write stuff on it, I guess.

Not much else is going on, I guess. I really just kind of wanted to make a new post.

~burn out the day
burn out the night
I'm not the one to tell you
what's wrong and what's right

No comments: