Sunday, December 11, 2005

I have to clock in in five hours.

1) My uncle once: drove me to school in a loud truck.

2) Never in my life: will I not like pancakes.

3) When I was five: I thought I would be a comedian.

4) High School was: total bullshit but a lot of fun. It truly didn't end up making a damn bit of difference that I didn't get the best grades and didn't study for the SAT, which I got a Goddamn 1225 on anyway.

5) I will never forget: how to make rice pilaf. That recipe is etched into my eyelids.

6) I once met: Jesus Christ. I beat him at Mortal Kombat.

7) There's this person I know who: I just gave flowers to.

8) Once, at a bar: I dropped off the clean glasses.

9) By noon I'm usually: cleaning up Chef Panzera's kitchen, or in deep, deep REM sleep, depending on what day it is.

10) Last night: I was drinking coffee several miles away from my house in the snow.

11) If I only had: made out with that chick at region choir.

12) Next time I go to church/temple: I'm going to wear a Bad Religion t-shirt.

13) Terri Schiavo: was far too publicized to incite a legitimate debate on the issue of euthanasia. But Jesus, man, that woman was not alive.

14) I like: a girl.

15) When I turn my head left, I see: bottle of Alviero Martini cologne and some kind of apple torte that Sara gave me.

16) When I turn my head right, I see: computer case, blank wall.

17) You know I'm lying when: I say anything positive about Good Charlotte.

18) In grade school: I was never really motivated.

19) If I was a character written by Shakespeare, I'd be: Mercutio.

20) By this time next year: I'll be a hell of a cook.

21) A better name for me would be: Johptimus Prime

22) I have a hard time understanding: religious people.

23) If I ever go back to school I'll: study liberal arts.

24) You know I like you if: I say I like you.

25) If I won an award, the first person I'd thank would be: myself.

26) I hope that: my roommate pays me for the last three month of cable bills soon.

27) Take my advice: and get the hell out of the South.

28) My ideal breakfast is: cinnamon motherfucking toast crunch.

29) A song I love, but do not have is: Rainbow in the Dark.

30) If you visit my hometown, I suggest: visiting the Starbucks on Spring Cypress. Because my God, you will see the most beautiful woman in the world.

31) Tulips, character flaws, microchips, & track stars: are unrelated.

32) Why won't anyone: question the government's actions?

33) If you spend the night at my house: I will cook you a sexy meal.

34) I'd stop my wedding for: a lobster roll. Shit, I'd stop anything for a lobster roll.

35) The world could do without: God.

36) I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: work with slow cooks.

37) My favorite blonde is: Jenn Rensel.

38) Paper clips are more useful than: onion roots.

40) And by the way: I drink black coffee. But sometimes, if I don't feel like doing that, I put heavy cream in it.

41) The last time I was drunk, I: got a nasty email from my liver and never drank again.

42) My grandmother always: makes pecan pie.

No comments: