Thursday, December 01, 2005

december-snow shower-kiss

That's pretty much the only picture I have of myself with the black hair (which I need to touch up today). And my roommate took it with his phone, so it's not so good/makes me look kind of unfriendly. Once I get my camera back from Ashley's place I'll start taking pictures of all the awesome things I see every day again.

Finished the second pork rotation today, and the game lecture and fabrication is tomorrow. After that it's three days of venison and duck and things of that nature. God, that's going to be good. I know a thing or two about sauteed medallions of venison backstrap, as anyone at my dinner party will probably remember.

Dumb cook got fired at work, so I've got some of my hours back. And the funny thing is, even though I've got more hours, we've been so slow lately that one of the two cooks in the kitchen has to leave before nine every night. The idea is to not pay us to sit around idly.

Going to the Southside today with Sueann to Angry Moon, her tattoo place; she's getting some new ink on her arm themed around Bush's song Glycerine--something like a guy lying in strawberry fields looking up at the clouds. Awesome.

No comments: