Friday, October 29, 2004

Men are pretty dumb. Sterling and Shawn came over today, and the three of us just picked up heavy things and put them down as much as we could, in an effort to literally rip our muscles apart so that we could regenerate them, only to actually do it again a few days later.

This morning I woke up, well, sort of, unplugged the alarm clock, and went back to sleep. My mother came up at about 6:30 and asked me if I was going to go to school. I said probably not. I woke up at noon and passed out flyers for four hours. I wish I could do this more often.

But, yeah. Besides finished up a few streets in OWG tomorrow with this flyers deal, mowing a lawn, and possibly starting on flyers in Spring Creek Forest, I don't have anything planned for this weekend. If someone wants to do something, I ought to be around most of the time.




No comments: