Wednesday, October 06, 2004

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find the 4th sentence: "He was a pilot and flew his plane as low as he dared over Yossarian's tent as often as he could, just to see how much he could frighten him, and loved to go buzzing with a wild, close roar over the wooden raft floating on empty oil drums out past the sand bar at the immaculate white beach where the men went swimming naked."
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first? A double choir arragement of Ave Maria by Tomas Luis de Victoria
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV? Some of the VP debate
4. Without looking, guess what time it is.4:13
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?4:01
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? "Colores" by Dzihan and Kamien
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing? I got out of Nicole's car in teh rain, home from the poetry club meeting.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at? On the internet? My email, I guess.
9. What are you wearing? A small black work shirt with some little dice on the front, my Chereskin jeans, and my mutilated "shandles".
10. Did you dream last night? Not that I can remember.
11. When did you last laugh? I snickered in the poetry club meeting because some guy's AIM screenname was "Wannaquickie77"
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in? There's a Japanese painting on silk, a God-knows-how-old poster for the movie "Independence Day", a map of Norrath...
13. Seen anything weird lately? I saw a big turtle. With laser eyes.
14. What do you think of this quiz? Not really a whole lot of fun.
15. What is the last film you saw? Fahrenheit 911
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? My education, and a bunch of sushi.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know. I actually possess a great appreciation for the music of Avril Lavigne.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, what would you do? I would cause fireballs to constantly float around at eye level. They would move in a constant direction (though they might bounce of buildings) all the time, and if you weren't careful, you'd get your head incinerated. I would also make gravity variable rather than the same all the time, like in Slapstick by Kurt Vonnegut.
19. Do you like to dance? Not really
20. George Bush: Is not a very smart guy.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? John doesn't like kids~
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him? See above~
23. Would you ever consider living abroad? Maybe. If I had the oppurtunity to really master the German language, I could do Germany.
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?"Oh no, it's him."

No comments: