Sunday, September 05, 2004

Flyers job is done. Eighty bucks is in the bag. May have been a pain in the ass, but a well-justified one.

Man, everything feels better now that I've got that crap done, too. It was really beginning to bother me. I think that walking so many miles in the sweltering heat just causes depression, not to mention having to convince dubious homeowners that you're really not there to rape their kids or steal their TV while they're mowing the lawn.

So I went to Ninfa's last night with Emily, Sterling, and Kathy. My love for Mexican food is, I think, unparalleled. Asian food is wonderful, sushi and the lot, but there's something about good beef and spicy stuff that just gets you really feeling alive. I think sushi is really a more elegant and subtle pleasure. I don't even know. God, I love food. And deep house music.


No comments: