Sunday, March 21, 2004

You know, I'm a lot better off for not taking a big fancy vacation this spring break. Truth is, I needed a week of staying up until 3 A.M. and then sleeping for eleven hours. I was able to actually relax and have a nice time with Larkin and some other friends, and some nice oppurtunities have really opened up for me. The model search yesterday went amazingly well--the gay Neal Hamil employee who took my picture and application loved me and said that this will "probably be a short-term thing for me, because my career will probably be more centered in New York and Europe" (oh fucking well, right?). Damn, what fun!

I'm not really terrified about going back to school, either--I actually feel pretty well rested for once in my life, like I could get back into the swing of things and not fail any classes. I think I'll make an appearance and wear some of the really sexy formal clothing items I got at Salvation Army the other day. Honestly, who buys hand-sewn, designer imported silk ties for 75 dollars when you can rummage through the bin at the thrift store and find stuff like that for quarters?

No comments: