Sunday, October 05, 2003

This, my dear friends, is what I think about bitches.

JohnH778: JohnH778: stupid GOD DAMN people have to scream everywhere! it pisses me off
Givlmrak: seriously
JohnH778: I hate that so much
Givlmrak: annoys me a lot that they do it at a play
JohnH778: JohnH778: you'll be walking around in that brick hallway that has those bitch echo acoustics in it
JohnH778: and of course, right behind the fuckers, because they walk at about a foot per hour
Givlmrak: seriously
JohnH778: and one of the guys will, like, poke some girl
JohnH778: JohnH778: and one of the guys will, like, poke some girl
JohnH778: and she'll be like AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MOTHER FUCKER and scream and run around and flail her arms and hit you in the face, because you're right fucking behind her wanting to kick her in the knees for walking so slow
JohnH778: Givlmrak: you should do it someday
JohnH778: yes
JohnH778: just be like
JohnH778: WALK BITCHES BAM
JohnH778: right in the back of the knees
JohnH778: JohnH778: and when she falls down, I'll step on her
JohnH778: I'll step on the back of her fucking neck, and break it!
Givlmrak: hahaha
JohnH778: and that's what I think about bitches
JohnH778: you agree todd?
TBartkowiak: yes
TBartkowiak: grind her skull into the ground
JohnH778: yes]

I am physically fucked up, but emotionally, I'm more content than Sterling with a can of gasoline. Today, I mowed a couple lawns with Sterling and his dad, and made about 35 bucks. I would've done more, but they had some church shindig to be on time for, and I wasn't feeling too hot. Despite the huge amount of sleep I got last night, I was damn well near exhaustion, and not up for any more activities involving grass, huge dust clouds, and blowing one's nose with big leaves. I conclude that I may very well have had (and still do have) some stomach virus, because my intestines have been most disagreeable with me tonight. I mean, fucking ow. Perhaps it's unwise to eat two big beef tacos after eating about a pound of homemade sushi. Not that my pink dorado fishy wasn't all clean and shit.

Which draws me away from going to bed to tell about yesterday's adventures. Larkin picked me up from region rehearsal (I've got that shit every day except Monday now), and we went grocery shopping. Our goal was to buy some supplies, including a nice fresh fishy from the new seafood market on Louetta, and do what I've mused over for ages- make our own sushi.

And boy, did it kick ass. No one got botulism, and after only one failed batch of sushi rice (maybe the vent on the gas range isn't so good- you can't smell it when something's smoking), we had a beautiful collection of little nigiris, smoked salmon rolls, and veggie hand rolls, which we devoured by candelight whilst my mother ate her grilled cheese sandwich. You know it's fresh when you're picking fish scales out of your teeth.

Wow. I'm tired now. The allergy medicine will do that to you. So basically, today I mowed, inhaling thick clouds of dust making my kleenex black later on, and hung out with Larkin, having a wonderful time despite stomach pain.

No comments: