Tuesday, October 07, 2003

And now, a few things I've scribbled in my little notebook over the past few days.

So this mosquito- he bit my eyelid.

Ha. Mrs.Jenkins is cool. Cool in that she finds ways to retort to her students that don't make her seem like an old woman. I think she longs to be extremely caustic and verbally abusive with her students as I often am with, well, pretty much everyone. I bet she has a very profane blog.

I guess I'm sick, or something. I hope it's not too hot outside when I mow. Heat exhaustion right before chamber rehearsal is no good. But hey! That'll cheer me up! Jazz and Starbucks! Sick and deliriously giddy, maybe. Stressed out and tense, even a little neurotic and unpleasant to other people, sure. But all of that becomes a silly annoyance - a mere mosquito on the prize elephant - when I realize I'm in love with the future homecoming queen.

...which I wrote the other day. Speaking of which, tomorrow is the voting for that. VOTE FOR HER!

Oh hey, I wrote this in the same notebook today to put on here:

Why the hell do people want kids? WHY? Not only do we have an exceedingly large population of little toddlers EVERYWHERE in the world, they're more annoyance than anything else! They use up all your income, get into trouble, and fuck up your social life. What money you don't spend on the happy little family you'll create will be spent on a babysitter, so you and the other person you've gotten ridiculously involved with this human breeding instinct, can get away from your own private hell for a night! You and your lover will no longer have fun when you're too busy cleaning up your infant's vomit. You'll become as many parents do - overstressed, overworked middle class American drones, supporting the nuclear family you'vealways wanted and taking all your troubles out on your spouse by bickering over dirty dishes and other trivial tasks.

No comments: