Tuesday, February 04, 2003

It's tuesday. A mediocre Tuesday at that. I actually woke up on time, took a shower, and got out of the house somewhat early. Hung out with Rob and Julia in the commons today. I must admit, it's a lot more fun than hanging out with Todd, but it's also not quite as much fun as it was before last Thursday. Oh well. Caesar in English, basketball in PE, NetHack in programming, quiz failure in chemistry, incredibly difficult, yet awesome songs in choir, and cutting out shapes in geometry.

A challenging day indeed. It ended with me walking home again, just for the hell of it, although mid-journey I encountered Claire, who gave me a ride home. I was going to finish my walk, but I just decided against it this time. I'm gonna end up hurting my back if I keep walking all that way with my backpack.

So I got home, sat around on AIM, played with really old electronic gadgets I've got, accidentally welded a piece of steel to my computer's case, electrocuted myself, and then decided to sit around on AIM some more. There's really nothing better to do, as boring as it is.

That's right! I went and saw that play last night. It was nice, something to do, but it cost me 12 bucks. And the seating was reserved. And Kara didn't end up coming. And for the first half of the show I sat next to some old guy who coughed a lot, whereas the seat to the right of me was empty. Was such a relief to go and sit with Jenn and her friend after the intermission, because before that, I wasn't really having a great time. Talked to Mary some though, and she ended up giving me a ride home. Her and her straight hair. It's all, cute, and stuff. And Jennifer with her skirt outfit that's really cute... *splashes cold water on face* Yeah. The play was cool.

No comments: