Wednesday, February 19, 2003

Be it possible, I had a good Wednesday. Woke up on time, didn't sleep through English too much, actually made a few shots in PE, made fun of Bret in lunch, things like that. Also got my copy of Total Annhilation from UPS today. Best RTS ever, I must say. In my eyes, even over Age of Empires. Until today, I've been playing a little of The Sims to relieve my boredom, as much as I supposedly hate that game. It's like Creed; I can only experience it once or twice a year, and in small doses. Anything more, and it sucks too much to tolerate.

Mowed the lawn today, with the ancient self-propelled mower that consumed the entire tank of gas my dad filled it with this morning. Such a piece of crap. In any case, I was glad to have to do the only chore I don't mind, and then get a chance to beat up some people online at my old game.

I should get to bed, or tomorrow won't be quite as fulfilling as today.

No comments: