Thursday, February 06, 2003

How nice. Tomorrow's Friday. And I'm going to Chuck E. Cheese's with Jennifer! Of all the fun, spontaneous things I love to do. Anyway, this week's been going well, haven't missed the bus, or overslept, at least not too much. Talked to Kara on the phone yesterday to see if she wanted to do something this weekend, but with all her extracurricular stuff, she seems to always be busy, and this weekend she's got a bunch of soccer stuff to do. Apparently she's on two different teams, and she's also an assistant coach or somesuch... Such an overachiever. Anyway, one more person on my AIM buddy list.

Nothing else worth mentioning this week; it's really quite boring around here still, but my computer parts will get here tomorrow, and spending some time with Jenn should keep me preoccupied. I'll be going over to Rob's house with Julia again, so my weekend won't suck after all.

No comments: