Tuesday, August 21, 2007

and on that note...

I guess I'm single now, and in need of a new place to live within the next few months.

Man, I saw that coming like some kind of crazy motherfucking prophecy from god.

I'm not crushed, I guess, but this doesn't really fit in with my lifestyle too well. Now I have to sleep on the couch or in the basement (which is actually the house's fourth bedroom and fairly large, so it's not the end of the world). And that girl really enjoyed my cooking. It's going to be hard to find that again.

Ugh. I'm going to go ride my bicycle. But I won't do it angrily. Last time I did that I ended up with a lasting leg injury and a ripped kevlar tire.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Bummer... couldn't it have waited til after your birthday at least... some gals, of all the nerve. And I was gonna make her a quilt... some women just don't know a good thing when they see it... Keep on Truckin'...

and have a groovy birthday (well, I do live in Austin now...)

netMOM

Sterling Morris said...

:( ...at a loss for words...


On a happy note!
I've obtained a bicycle, and have been riding it to class every day. Right now I guess I'm doing about 2 miles a day whilst carrying my tablet pc around on my back, going up and down this huge hill. My gear shifter thing is busted for the larger gears, so I'm stuck on the smallest one, making it more more difficult to get anywhere. I can literally only go so fast, which I know is not the bike's top speed.

Someday I will fix it.