Saturday, October 14, 2006

what?

If I were a stone, I would be: obsidian
If I were a tree, I would be: a live oak
If I were a bird, I would be: a mexican eagle
If I were a machine, I would be: a motorcycle engine
If I were a tool, I would be: a wooden spoon
If I were a flower/plant, I would be: chervil
If I were a kind of weather, I would be: snow
If I were a mythical creature, I would be: atlas
If I were a musical instrument, I would be: a fender telecaster
If I were a land animal, I would be: a cougar
If I were a color, I would be: crimson
If I were an emotion, I would be: lust
If I were a vegetable, I would be: broccoli
If I were a sound, I would be: rain on a tin roof
If I were an Element, I would be: fire
If I were a car, I would be: an MGB
If I were a song, I would be: born to be wild, steppenwolf
If I were to trade places with another person for a day, it would be: a soldier
If I were a movie, I would be: waking life
If I were a food, I would be: daube de boeuf bourguignon
If I were a place, I would be: sixth street bridge
If I were a material, I would be: iron
If I were a taste, I would be: espresso
If I were an object, I would be: a french knife
If I were a word, I would be: military-industrial complex
If I were a body part, I would be: a hand
If I were a facial expression, I would be: squinty and serious
If I were a comic/cartoon character, I would be: batman
If I were a shape, I would be: a triangle
If I were a number, I would be: 1
If I were a month, I would be: january
If I were a day of the week, I would be: tuesday
If I were a time of day, I would be: five o'clock
If I were a direction, I would be: north
If I were a piece of furniture, I would be: a dining room table
If I were a sin, I would be: lust
If I were a historical figure, I would be: dwight eisenhower
If I were a liquid, I would be: rum
If I were a method of death, I would be: shot on the street
If I were a planet, I would be: mercury
If I were a scent, I would be: mussels steamed in white wine
If I were a sea animal, I would be: a yellowfin tuna
If I were an insect, I would be: a mantis
If I were a language, I would be: french
If I were a country, I would be: germany
If I were a body of water, I would be: a river
If I were a Greek god/goddess, I would be: hephaestus

No comments: