Wednesday, October 18, 2006

cioppino

this is what hell is like.

The other night I went down to the X on Walnut Street, a 24-hour gym, to see about a membership. Chef mentioned the place to me and it seemed attractive, being open for business when I am at my most active: one in the morning. I had a free workout and not only was I satisfied with the equipment selection, I think I may be hooked on weightlifting again. I feel wonderfully sore today, knowing I'll be a little bit stronger when it goes away; not only that, just toning up after not having worked out like that in a long time really did something for my posture, ability to breathe deeply, etc. We often joke at Soba that we should all chip in for chiropractic sessions, and that a potential chiropractor might say, after examination, something along the lines of, "What the hell have you guys been doing? Standing up for eleven hours straight, hunched over, every day?"





No comments: