Thursday, June 17, 2004

omgboringsurveythatnoonecaresaboutbutmeatmidniiiiiight~

First ...

Job: Mowing lawns.
Screen name: JohnH778
Pet: I have a 60-pound Austrailian dog not meant to be kept as a pet.
Piercing: none
Tattoo: I had Strongbad on my mighty arm once, but decided on my skin as being better.
Credit card: I'm 16, so not going to fuck with credit for as long as possible, even though I wouldn't be retarded about it like people on Oprah who are 29,000 dollars in debt and wonder why even though they spend like 500 dollars a week on eating out
Kiss: mary
Best friend: I knew this guy named Bill in Chicago that I hung out with all the time.
Wedding: never been to one

Last ...

Car ride: in my mum's delightfully American SUV
Kiss: I bit Rob's cat, which probably counts
Movie watched: Kill Bill at Todd's house
Beverage drank: SANGRIA! no, that was awhile ago, the last thing I finished drinking was apple juice+cactus wine
Food consumed: some soup I made
Phone call: was to Todd to get him out of his house
Road trip: goddamn, I can't even remember, which means I need to take one
Time showered: yesterday when I got home from working my ass off
CD played: I don't do CDs, they cost money
Time you cooked from scratch: about ten minutes ago
Time you cut your toenails: a few days ago

Now ...

Single or Taken: single
Sex: male
Birthday: August 23
Sign: Virgo
Siblings: none, legend has it that I used to have some but my dad accidentally shot them all at 3 AM because he keeps too many loaded guns in the house
Hair color: blondie, considering going blue again
Eye color: blue
Shoe size: 8
Height: 5'11"
Wearing: pair of green (or gray, now) pants from Target that I've had for about three years
Drinking: teh dr.peppar
Thinking about: how late I'll get to sleep tomorrow before sterling comes and bothers me to work on a yard
Listening to: a mixtape by DJ LRCN

No comments: