Sunday, June 27, 2004

fuck, another survey!

Sorry. You don't really have to read this if you don't want to, you can just wait until the next update.

1. Starting time: 2:09 pm
2. Full name: John Gray Heidelmeier
3. School: Klein High School
4. Hair color: Blonde
5. Gender: Male

Have you ever...?

6. Been so drunk that you blacked out: no, though the stuff goes straight to my head, so it probably wouldn't take a whole lot
7. Missed school because it was rainy: no, only when school closes can I get away with that
8. Set any body part on fire for amusement: I've burned some hairs before I suppose, but they weren't attached to my head
9. Kept a secret from EVERYBODY: yes
10. Wanted to hook up with a friend: knowing me, that's very likely
11. Cried during a flick: once or twice, I've seen American Beauty too many times for it to make much of a difference now though
12. Ever liked a teacher: one or two, I like Mr.Raddin despite his xtreme conservatism
13. Ever thought an animated character was hot: maybe once or twice, but if you look at the voice actresses that play those characters you'll change your mind real fast
14. Ever pranked called someone: I told todd I was going to kill his sister once
15. Been on stage: more times than I can count, probably half of which I've enjoyed
16. Fought with your parents: yes
18. Laughed until you cried: yes, it's very easy to do that at 3 in the morning- "you've got to wach out fo ze ice nodez"
19. Watched a sunrise or a sunset: every fucking day on the bus ride to school, AGHAHGAHG
20. Went to the beach at night: no, but I need to
21. Been mean: yes, though generally I don't try to
22. Been sarcastic: every other second of my life, I think it would be ridiculous to look at the way things work in the world right now and not be just a little enraged
23. Are you happy: yes, I'm pretty content- I've got plenty of work, money in the bank, friends, and no school
24. Are you talking to someone online: no, it still feels like morning to me despite it being 2:17 pm
25. If yes, who?: ~!

Favorites

26. Shampoo: herbal essences~!
27. Soap: I use body wash.
28. Color: today, my favorite color is that sullen, cold gray that you see in the sky during all this goddamned rain
29. Day or night: night
30. Kind of music: lounge music, somebody buy me Hydroponic Gardens by Carbon Based Lifeforms
31. Soda: Dr.Peppah
32. Car: toyota celica, those things are sexy
33. Perfume or cologne: uomo by alviero martini
34. Favorite radio station: the radio, sucks

35. Web Site: www.penny-arcade.com
36. Subject in school: ...choir
37. Least favorite subject: anything involving mathematics
38. Food: asian
39. Movie: american beauty
40. Place: our deer lease, I've just got to get the fuck out of here and shoot bullets at things sometimes
41. Holiday: the one I'm sitting in
42. Lace or satin: depends on if you're talking about clothing or other things
43. Place to chill at: anywhere as long as it's with someone else, but a really good runner up is alone at my place when there's nobody here
44. Ice cream: shokolad
45. Cartoon character: naruto~!

Friends and Crushes

46. Have a bf/gf: no, I haven't the time for that sort of thing, although I'm never lacking the desire for it
47. Loved anyone: several, now that I think about it
48. Loudest: most of my friends are pretty quiet, which is a good reason why they're my friends
49. Shyest: todd
50. Nicest: julia
51. Funniest: the guys, rob n todd
52. Craziest or silliest: sterling
53. Sweetest: ...julia
54. Who do you go to for advice: on most occasions I take my own
55. Who do you cry with: I've nothing to cry about
56. Do you talk to your crush: I suppose, I don't really have a specific "crush"
57. Have you ever missed someone: yes, some people are leaving me at the end of this summer that I will miss tp the point of severe anguish
58. Have you ever hugged someone you liked and wished you could do more than hug: yes

Do you believe in...?

59. God/Devil: I don't do mythology, dealing with my own destiny is a lot nicer
60. Love at first sight: oh certainly, but I'm pretty sure it's not mutual most of the time
61. The Big Bang Theory: it's a hell of a lot more logical than the earth being forged in six days by an invisible man only 6,000 years ago
62. Heaven/Hell: nope, and it makes me feel good to not have to worry about it

Misc.

63. Who named you: my dad, which I just learned the other day, supposedly if my mother had chosen my name it would be very different
64. When was the last time you showered: last night
65. What is right next to you: an open computer with wires hanging out, bunch of dr.pepper cans, a leather bomber jacket that I bought a few days ago
66. What is your computer desk made of: white pine
67. What are the last four digits of you phone #: 9086
68. What was the last thing you ate: homemade sushi and a piece of pizza
69. Who do you wanna spend the rest of your life with: I've actually thought this subject over quite thoroughly, and when I look at just about everyone's parents (or even adult couples who live together but have no children), I think that living alone would be a much more peaceful alternative

70. How many buddies on your list: too many, I only regularly talk to about ten of them
71. How's the weather right now: it is as if god hath shat upon our city
72. What's the weirdest thing you have ever eaten: chocolate. melted. with mustard. don't do it.
73. First son's name: I don't want children. They're bastards. I'm also one of the few Americans that doesn't aspire to that nuclear family dream
74. First daughter's name: see above
75. Scary or happy movies: scary, movies are often a lot better when the ending is really depressing or bloody
76. Talk on phone or in person: in person, I hate telephones
77. Lust or love: one comes before the other
78. Do you consider cheerleading a sport: no, I consider it a tease and a distraction, which is, well, what it is
79. Boxers or briefs: briefs~!
80. Bacon bits or croutons: croutons. I don't like the idea of somebody bottling little pieces of "bacon"
81. How long can you hold your breath?: quite awhile, but it's sort of dumb because every time there's a contest I just end up being underwater forever, and everybody leaves
82. Disneyworld or Disneyland: "fuck mickey mouse!"
83. Do you do drugs: no, I prefer to stay cognizant, and somehow fucking yourself up to feel good seems like a shitty way to feel good to me, reminds me of a story my dad told me about his friend (my dad sort of hung around with some scary people, don't ask): his buddy was doing LSD, and all trippin and whatnot, and takes off all his clothes and runs down a street at night, sees his reflection in a shop window, and jumps through it because it scares the shit out of him, killing himself with a bunch of shards of glass
84. Do you make fun of people: quite a bit, but it's most justified
85. Have you ever been convicted of a crime: no, I'm a virtuous little choirboy, right?

86. One pillow or two...: two
87. Piercing or tattoo: neither, I really don't want to be in a nursing home someday with a bunch of other old farts asking me "where'd ya get that one?" and then I answer "I forfuckinggot" because I'm senile
88. What's your bedtime: 1 to 2 am
89. Adidas, Nike, or Reebok: neither, they're all too goddamned expensive for a pair of shoes
90. Most embarassing moment: there are a few, I don't feel like unearthing them
91. Do you attend church regularly: no, because, er, I think it's retarded
92. What do you look for in the opposite sex: a brrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiin and a liberal point of view
93. Favorite quotes: I think my favorite is at the top of my blog. I don't mean by putting it there that we shouldn't speculate too much, because we should take everything into consideration, but that mysticism generally sucks, and we should try and remain down to earth
94. Do you like to swim: not really, but I like to hang out at the pool
95. Do you have a job: I do a lot of odd jobs, mostly manual labor
96. Pools or ocean: pool, that whole jellyfish thing is a real turnoff
97. Pencil or pen: pencil
98. Who's better, boys or girls: girls, sometimes I resent being male because of all the fuckdicks out there
99. Do you sing in the shower: nah
100. Who is the best looking person: if you mean regarding celebrities, I don't really know
101. The best way to die: ...with your boots on.
102. When do you want to die: I think it's safe to say that nobody wants to die~

103. Have you ever called an 800 number: no, I do my own tech support for stuff
104. Would you ever go bungee-jumping: you know, for some reason, it just never seemed like a very good idea to me
105. Would you rather be short, semi-tall, tall: semi-tall to short, though I wouldn't make it in the modeling industry
106. Do you enjoy reading: yes, but I don't do it all that much during the summer
107. Which Winnie the Pooh character is you favorite: they're all a bit disturbing
108. What was the last movie you saw: Kill Bill vol. 1
109. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal: nope
110. What is your zodiac sign: virgo
111. Would you ever have cosmetic surgery: probably not, if somebody ate my face off I'd probably get that taken care of though
112. Do you like to dance: I don't, really
113. What do you think of people who drink: reeed reeed wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine... I dunno, I like a glass of wine with dinner, but hard liquor is generally really disgusting, and I think being able to think is a really important asset
114. People who do drugs: not my problem, but you've only got one life
115. Better to laugh or cry: laugh
116. Do you think men and women could ever be just friends: yeah
117. Do you bite your nails: used to, but I've got nothing to be nervous about anymore
118. What is your worst habit: sometimes unsure of myself, but much less so than in the past, I'm more confident now and really like getting out of the house
119. Did you ever cry over someone of the opposite sex: yes
120. Who in your life is the biggest role model: father
121. Who was your first crush: I don't think I really had any. just sort of waited for people to come to me
122. Do you organize your cds: no, they're all thrown about the room
123. Who makes fun of you the most: doesn't happen that often (to my knowledge) "happy birthday, jackass!"
124. Ending time: 3:17, wtf, you wasted an hour of my life and nobody will care about reading this~

No comments: