Saturday, September 06, 2003

So yeah, it's been awhile. Fuck you. I've been busy!

I'm relatively happy with my classes. Relatively. AP English continues to be awesome, as does German and Choir, but History, Physics, and Algebra still suck. And I'm not doing well with physics.

Though thanks to Larkin's help, I'm confident I can pass. Everything besides physics isn't hard- just an inconvenience with homework, such as the paper I have to write for History describing prejudice, my "views" on it, and if I've ever seen any at Klein. Heh. I must restrain myself on this one...

These past few weeks haven't been too bad at all. Slipping in little slots of time spent with Larkin in between my work and all has made everything more than tolerable. We've been going out for sushi a lot. Just tonight, she took me out to Olive Garden. Nice place, that.

My life is beautiful. And I'm really tired.

Oh, and I made chamber choir, because, well, I'm awesome.

Trenchcoat.

No comments: