Friday, February 23, 2007

Seventh day in a row. I can't wait to have Saturday and Sunday off. That's all I can really say right now--I'm looking forward so much to sleeping for 14 hours straight, lazing around in my apartment, maybe doing venison chops with mashed potatoes, asparagus and a nice brown sauce, but otherwise shirking all possible responsibility for two full days. Next week is even better: I've got a Friday and Saturday off.

On the 20th of next month, I'm going to be in Austin, and staying until the 26th. I want to get down to Houston somehow to see people, but I'm not sure how that's going to work out yet. In any case, if you're in the area of, say, Texas in a month, give me a call.

1 comment:

Karen said...

ANYONE who lives in Houston would LOVE to spend a few days in AUSTIN... this town is where it's happening! Or at least where music is concerned. Maybe should have scheduled it during SXSW... probably no flights available. A Willie/Waylon/Ray Wylie Hubbard Concert (2 days) has been sold out for months! Anyone who wants to see John can camp out at the Heidelhause for nada... (we have the deck too!!) PARTY>............SPRING is HERE!!!
NETmom
Austin