Saturday, August 28, 2004

Personal fitness update: my bench is at 150.

Ah, how the new school year is already rushing past me. I just glide through all my classes each day to go home early and relax, or make money, or work out. I can get hundred in English just for writing down a bunch of multisyllabic bullshit about a metaphorical link between the emotional mind and a thunderstorm. It's wonderful, because I don't have to practice daily for a test at the end of the year that I won't even fucking take.

I like the music we've got in choir this year, quite a bit. The fact that the music is really good keeps me able to withstand the daily lectures in Mr.Raddin's conducting school, although I must admit, I still think it's retarded. It seems as though every time my section is having a problem with something, one of the directors picks the exact opposite issue to work on; if we suck at the rhythm, we need to learn the pitch, if we're off beat, they think we're off tune. Maybe that's just in chamber choir, I dunno.

There's nothing more to write about. Except that district auditions are in a few weeks. As usual, Mr.Jones will get pissed at the rehearsals and say things like "some of you guys in here just aren't gonna make district", while I giggle, throw away my practice CDs, and make eighth. How wonderful it is to be a pretentious asshole.

No comments: