Monday, February 23, 2004

Some thing to pass the time:

1. Name: John Gray Heidelmeier
2. Nickname(s): Johann, Johannes, Matrix Dude, antichrist, I think someone called me Jesus once too, don't know how that works
3. Screen name: JohnH778
4. Grade: Junior
6. Sex: Male
7. Birthday: August 23, 1987
8. Zodiac sign: Virgo
9. Hospital where you were born: I really don't know, or care
10. Height: 5" 11' ?
11. All your toes and fingers: Yeah, fortunately. I had a close run-in with a lawnmower once, but I'm okay
12. Hair Color: blonde
13. Eye Color: blue

Gimme some Lovin'

16. Crush: teh LARKIN
17: Girlfriend?: She sure is
18. If you could go out with anyone in the world, who would it be?: The pope. I'd take him to the movies with my friends and cuddle with him, and have him bless everyone's snacks.
19. When and who was your 1st crush?: Hell, I don't remember. I've had about a thousand, because I used to be awful lonely
20. What do you first notice about the opposite sex?: face
21. Your idea of a perfect date: a sushi bar where the Japanese guys are right in front of you making the sushi with MACHETES
23. Biggest turn-on: short, dark hair
24. Ideal girl: anyone who can successfully digest Edgar Allan Poe's works without a dictionary

A peek into my Future

26. Occupation: Master Chef
27. Dream Car: my baby (silver bug)
28. Marriage: k, tax benefits
29. Kids: they go wonderful with a little curry powder
30. Future son's name: Mr.Whiskers
31. Future daughter's name: Kitty-kit-kit
32. Honeymoon: New Zealand
33. Where will you live?: in a HUGE city, like New York or London or Tokyo or Berlin
34. What are you doing tomorrow?: I will be bullshitting my way through four hours of standardized testing, or, shall I say, 30 minutes of standardized testing followed by three and a half hours of novel-reading

Mah Favorites

35. Food: sushi. a close second is greek food. I love that mediterranean shit.
36. Drink: Dr.Skipper!
37. TV show: The International News Channel
38. Movie: American Beauty
39. CD: Sheryl Crow. Fuck you, Sterling~
40. Color: the color of Larkin's head
41. Actor: Al Pacino, goddamnit
42. Actress:
43. Weekend Activity: Larkin
44. Day of the week: Saturday
45. Month: January
46. Book: Memnoch the Devil
47. Holiday: Thanksgiving- I get to cook a lot
48. Number: who the FUCK has a favorite number?
49. Cookie: choco
50. Phrase to overuse: God DAMNIT, Todd!
51. Toothpaste: Close Up!
52. Ice cream: Coffee
53. Candy: MARUKAWA FUSEN GUM
54. Teacher: give me a few decades to think about that
55. Restaurant: Pepper Chinooooooooooo
57. Type of music: techno, trance, house, jazz, classical,
58. Radio Station(s): radio kind of sucks these days
59. Shampoo/Conditioner: Herbal Essence
60. Song: Paul Oakenfold -- Hallucinogen
61. Music Video: Bjork -- All is Full of Love
62. Sport: I don't really like any of them. Wait, hockey. They kill each other.
63. Website: www.bralbghrlgalghralefjkalbalrgh.com
64. Hangout: de fishin' hole

My People

66. Friends: plenty
68. Silliest: Rob
69. Laughs the most: mee
70. Craziest: Sterling and Kathy
71. Skinniest: Todd
72. Best at keeping your secrets: Julia
73. Smartest: Larkin
74. Most innocent-looking: Mary
75. Coolest name: Matsuno and Bartkowiak
76. Stupidest: 80% of my classmates
77. Weirdest: all my friends are pretty out there
78. Most hyper: Mary
79. Never get tired of talking to: Larkin

Now is the time to Choose

81. *N Sync or BSB: FUCK YOU
82. Peanut butter or Jelly: what kind of question is that
83. Boxers or Briefs: ...
84. Matt or Ben: AGNUS DEI
85. Mtv or VH1: I don't watch TV
86. Apples or Oranges: Both
87. Vanilla or Chocolate: chocolate
88. Flowers or Candy: flowers
89. Dawson's Creek or Felicity: if those are TV shows, they both suck
90. Romantic, Comedy or Horror: horror

Julia's Believe it or Not

91. Do you believe in angels?: no
92. Aliens: yes, they're among us, look at our teachers
93. Heaven & Hell?: no
94. God?: no

Have I Ever ...

95. Been in an aircraft: yes
96. Cried in public: yes
97. Climbed a tree: yes
98. Fell asleep in a movie theater: no
99. Slept naked?: yes
100. With someone else?: there are two definitions of sleeping with someone, I recommend you be more specific

No comments: